Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This world; full of lies and deceit. Full of hate and fear. The world is scary and you never know what is around the corner. Reality is ...well... a complete and total bitch. People go everyday with nothing while some have everything they ever could want and don't appreciate it one bit. Sometimes ... reality hits you really hard and it isn't an experience that you exactly want to deal with. But I'll tell you what, that point where you get knocked down by a reality kick in the face... All you need to do... is get up.

I've had hard hits in my life...and a lot of them. I've been knocked down holes I never thought I would be able to climb out of. Never thought I could find my way to the surface. And honestly some of the holes I dug myself. And i kept digging because I was so lost on which way was up. I've lost and pushed away people I never wanted to lose. But those hits and falls have made me who I am and have made me a stronger person.

I look back at my life ... and think... Wow, what a mess. There are so many things I wish I would have done. And of course... regrets.
I look at what I have now...and think. Wow, I wouldn't give this up for anything.
I have so many wonderful things in my life. So many amazing people who love me and I love them. And I know this world... has it's beauty.

There are people in my life that i have pushed and shoved...and they stay. It's such a shock still to this moment on why. But I'm so glad I've found them all.

I have Erick Bognar.... who is a father to me and can listen to me and do his best to help through anything.
I have Ginny ... who does her best to help out and tries so hard to point me in the right direction.
I have my family.... who have been there my entire life and have seen the best and the bad but help as much as they can while letting me be an adult.
and of course.
I have Mr. Kenneth Marshall Wolford.... He is the love of my life and the joy of my heart. He is the reason I have the people I have. He is the reason I want to stay strong. And the reason I believe in Love and a wonderful world. He has stayed with me and been with me through the worst of me. And has enjoyed nothing more than my happy times with him. Him wanting to marry me is the best Honor I could receive. And to grow old with him is better than a dream....

wow...
life is good.
and ...
i love it.

 I don't know why This came up. But i decided to write about it.

i love you to the moon and back

Stay Strong.

and Remember.

it's not only where you are from...but what you make of it.




love always
Jordyn Victoria McAdams (Wolford) [ ; ) <3 ]

1 comment:

  1. You cannot push me away. I will be here for you forever!

    ReplyDelete